Celia Cooper BACP Reg., MBACP Accred, UKCP Reg.
Counselling / Psychotherapy in Central Bristol
What can Counselling Help?
Sometimes, when we are going through a difficult time, we do not want to involve close family and friends. It may be easier to explore our problems with someone who is not directly involved in our lives, and who can be more objective.
There is a wide range of reasons why people seek counselling. These are some of them:-
- The loss of a loved one, or the break up of a relationship.
- Redundancy, or the fear of loosing your job.
- Physical or emotional pain following an accident.
- Sexual or physical abuse, or neglect, as a child.
- Difficulties in a relationship.
- Domestic violence or feeling trapped in an unhappy relationship.
- Times of transition, such as having a baby, children leaving home, or retirement
Difficulties may be connected with your relationship to food or alcohol. You may be feeling depressed and lonely, or suffer from panic attacks. For these and many other difficulties, talking to a counsellor can be helpful.
© Celia Cooper 2016